The new John’s Island Beach Club is a spectacular 50,500 square-foot oasis that will entice John’s Island members and guests of all ages to spend sterling beach days and star-lit evenings together for years to come. Sea-scented breezes and swaying palm trees beckon from the 22-foot rise along three miles of private coastline offering the most breathtaking, panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean from every seat in the house – from Rafter’s, the comfortable and expansive oceanfront bar and the 89-foot illusion pool – to the spacious and exquisitely designed indoor and outdoor dining areas. The West Indies colors and décor offer a casual, but decidedly sophisticated feel accented by large, rough-hewn beams, warm Brazilian walnut planks and pecky cypress woodwork.
The Beach Club serves as the perfect setting for just about any occasion. Annual events include beach bashes, jamborees, summer camps, weddings and private parties.
Bob Gibb, owner of John’s Island Real Estate Company emphasizes, “This new beach club appeals to everyone. This is a community designed for all ages with an eye to the future. Families with children love to come here and our amenities play to that. We are really ambassadors and that’s very important; we introduce people to the fabric of John’s Island. You don’t really sell John’s Island – it sells itself.”
Beach Club Features
- 89-foot illusion pool for lap or recreational swimming
- Pool deck, lounge area and wading pool
- Poolside and beachside service and walk-up window with kid friendly menus
- Island Room and Ocean Hearth offering indoor and outdoor dining
- Rafters, a casual ocean bar overlooking the Atlantic Ocean serving breakfast and lunch menus with Tapas throughout the evening
- Outdoor, oceanside living room with fireplace
- Library complete with a cozy fireplace, billiards, game tables and a media room with internet-cable
- The Cave, a teen center open 7 days/week with WiFi, Wii, XBox, Netflix, 60" HD TV, computer access, ping pong, and food service.