SAVE THE DATE!
Join us Friday, April 14, 2017 for our 3rd annual 5K Rabbit Run/Walk
Fun for all ages! We are proud to exclusively host and sponsor this exciting event for people of all ages and fitness levels. Rain or shine, the race will begin and end at the John's Island Real Estate Company office parking lot, located just inside the west main gate. Limited to John's Island Club members and their guests. 100% of the proceeds benefit the John's Island Community Service League (JICSL).
- 7:00 am = $25 Registration & Sign-In (limited to JI member's & their guests)
- 7:45 am = Free 1/2 Mile Bunny Hop Kid's Race, ages 5-9 years old
- 8:00 am = RACE BEGINS | Course Map
• On-line registration via credit card. (Closes Thursday, April 13 at 11:59am EDT)
• JIC members only on-line registration via the Club website using your member number. (Closes on Tuesday, April 11 at midnight)
• Download registration form then e-mail, fax or drop it off at the John's Island Real Estate office, Fitness Center or Pro Shops
• Fill out a registration form at the JIRE office, Fitness Center or Pro Shops.
• Register the morning of the event (7-7:45 am)
Early registrants can pick up their packets at the John's Island Real Estate Company office the day before the event between noon and 4:30 p.m. Registration includes FREE T-shirts for the first 200± registrants. Medals awarded to top age groups. Professionally timed by Run Vero.
A special 'THANK YOU' to our partners that help make our event a success:
- Countryside Citrus for donating fresh fruit, orange juice and grapefruit juice.
- Dough-Doughs Doughnut Food Truck will be selling delicious, freshly made doughnuts (bring cash!)
- John's Island Club for graciously providing a variety of beverages.
- The new Indian River County Fire Truck will be on display - kids get your fire hat! Pictures will be taken.
- Run Vero for managing and timing our event.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 772-231-0900.
Past Race Results: