SAVE THE DATE
Join us Friday, March 30, 2018 for our 4th annual 5K Rabbit Run/Walk!
Fun for all ages! We are proud to exclusively host and sponsor this exciting event for people of all ages and fitness levels. Rain or shine, the race will begin and end at the John's Island Real Estate Company office parking lot, located just inside the west main gate. Limited to John's Island Club members and their guests. 100% of the proceeds benefit the John's Island Community Service League (JICSL).
- 7:00 am = $25 Registration & Sign-In (limited to JI member's & their guests)
- 7:45 am = Free 1/2 Mile Bunny Hop Kid's Race, ages 5-9 years old
- 8:00 am = RACE BEGINS | Course Map
Ways To Register: (Registration will open closer to the event date. Please check back!)
• JIC Members only: On-line registration (billed to your club membership)
• JIC Guests: On-line registration (pay via credit card)
• Download registration form (Please return to JIRE office, Club Fitness Center or Pro Shops)
• Pick up registration form at the JIRE office, Club Fitness Center or Pro Shops
• Register the morning of the event (7-7:45 am)
Early registrants can pick up their packets at the John's Island Real Estate Company office the day before the event between noon and 4:30 p.m. Registration includes FREE T-shirts for the first 200± registrants. We can not guarantee sizes as we have to order the t-shirts in advance. Medals awarded to top age groups. Professionally timed by Run Vero.
A special 'THANK YOU' to our partners that help make our event a success:
- Countryside Citrus for donating fresh fruit, orange juice and grapefruit juice.
- Dough-Doughs Doughnut Food Truck will be selling delicious, freshly made doughnuts (bring cash!)
- John's Island Club for graciously providing a variety of beverages.
- The new Indian River County Fire Truck will be on display - kids get your fire hat! Pictures will be taken.
- Run Vero for managing and timing our event.
For more information, please contact email@example.com or call 772-231-0900.
2017 Race Results:
Past Race Results: